- 2 carrots
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 6 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon wheat starch
- Black pepper as much as you wish
- Salt as much as you wish
- Wash the vegetables
- Chop the pumpkin, leek and carrot in the thickness of a matchstick
- Put oil and chopped vegetables in the pan and sauté for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle starch like salt
- Put 6 cups of water
- Boil the soup for 20 minutes.
- Put the ginger and mix, boil for 10 minutes.
- If the soup is running low, you can add water.
- Serve hot.
Voila! Your yummy meal is ready to be eaten. We are at the end of our recipe recommendations but we will be back soon to try new things out!
Chinese Soup with Vegetables