Noodle is one of the most popular flavors of Chinese cuisine. Noodle can be served with a sauce or in a soup. For those who are bored with classic pasta recipes, noodles can be a good option. Meat, chicken or shrimp are very good for noodles, but vegetables are essential for noodles. This time we prepared a delicious noodle with vegetables only. You will love the veggie noodle, which can be enjoyed by vegetarians and vegans with peace of mind. Let us analyze the Noodle recipe and decide what we need for this delicious food.
Number of people: 4-6 people
Time: 30-60 minutes
- 1 pack of noodles
- 1 carrot
- 1 capia pepper
- 3 green peppers
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 3 sprigs of spring onions
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Salt
- 3 tablespoons of Black pepper
- Put 1lt water in one pot
- Add as much as salt you want into the pot
- Add the noodles and boil the them in the salty water until they are done
- When the noodles are cooked, strain them.
- Julienn the carrots and the peppers.
- Take a large pan and add 3 tablespoons of salt
- Add the carrots and peppers
- Sauté the carrots and peppers
- When the carrots and peppers start getting softer add the onions and broccoli
- Add the spices and mix
- Finally, add the soy sauce and keep mixing
- Remove the pan from the stove
- Stir the noodle and serve it
We want to recommend you a soup that would go well with the delicious noodle recipe that we shared with you. Let’s start with the soup recipe!
Chinese Soup with Vegetables
- 2 carrots
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 6 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon wheat starch
- Black pepper as much as you wish
- Salt as much as you wish
- Wash the vegetables
- Chop the pumpkin, leek and carrot in the thickness of a matchstick
- Put oil and chopped vegetables in the pan and sauté for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle starch like salt
- Put 6 cups of water
- Boil the soup for 20 minutes.
- Put the ginger and mix, boil for 10 minutes.
- If the soup is running low, you can add water.
- Serve hot.
Voila! Your yummy meal is ready to be eaten. We are at the end of our recipe recommendations but we will be back soon to try new things out!