The lovely yeast donuts recipe is so easy to make. The donut’s elastic texture and rich taste turns into a journey in the sweetest places. With this yeast donut recipe you can bake your mouthwatering donuts at home and enjoy them along with a cup of coffee. This homemade yeast donuts recipe will turn into the best donut that you have ever tried in your life. The yeast donuts recipe makes you bake soft, fluffy, and smooth donuts that melt in the mouth from the first bite to the last …Let’s start!
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Inactive Waiting Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Number of Donuts: 20 to 25 donuts
Yeast Donuts Recipe Ingredients
- 2 ¾ cups flour, plus more for dusting while giving the shape
- 1 packet (2 ¼ teaspoons) instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup whole milk, warmed to 105°F – 115°F
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Yeast Donuts Recipe Preparation:
- For the first step of the yummy yeast donut recipe heat the milk to 105°F – 115°F in a medium saucepan with a medium heat.
- After heating the milk, add the margarine so that it melts in the milk
- The third step of the yeast donut recipe is to dissolve the yeast over the warm water that is in a small bowl for approximately 5 minutes
- Pour the yeast mixture into the milk and margarine mixture and start mixing.
- In the yeast donut recipe, you can stir it with your hand or you can use a mixer.
- Now, you have to add the eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and ½ of the flour.
- With a paddle attachment, the mixtures described by the yeast donut recipe should be mixed with flour. Start with a slow speed in mixing and increase the speed later when the mixture is mixed completely.
- Now add the rest of the flour and keep beating with a slow speed first and increase as it is mixed.
- Attach a dough hook attachment and beat the dough until it is pulled away from the bowl.
- Leave the dough in a well-oiled bowl so that it doubles its size.
- Roll out the dough to 3/8-inch thickness on a flat surface with flour.
- Use the donut or biscuit cutter, cut the donuts out.
- Put the cute donuts on the floured baking sheet let them rise for 30 minutes with a tea towel cover
- Preheat the oil in a fryer or if you want to bake them, heat the oven to 365 degrees F.
- Set the donuts into the very hot oil 3 to 4 at a time and cook them for 1 minute per side.
- Place the donuts in a baking pan to let the cool for approximately 15 to 20 minutes before glazing, when both sides are cooked. If you decided to bake them, put the donuts on a baking pan and bake them until the color gets brownish.
Here you are! The fascinating, yummy, and easy yeast donuts recipe donuts are ready to be enjoyed.